Master data exist in all systems. Some examples of master data are products and customers, chart of accounts or profit and cost centers. Each of these examples requires information that relates to itself, including items like name, description, account type, region, size, etc. In addition, these master data items also have parent/child relationships that are typically represented in hierarchies. They can also exist in alternate hierarchies with different rollup points. Because of the complexity that can exist and the number of systems and people within an organization that touch and leverage this master data, governance becomes vital.
Our team members have significant experience with hands-on implementations at a wide range of companies, including global organizations. We have the range to cover functional process reviews, including governance board structure, policies and procedures, to technical development with various products.
PARC has certified consultants in Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM) and also partners and implements EPMWare. We offer the following services for both products:
- Roadmap & strategic planning for master data governance landscape
- Process mapping and recommended governance board setup
- Net new implementations from phase 0 (pre-project planning) through complete project development life cycle (Plan, Design, Build, Test, Deployment, Go Live & Support)
- Enhancement work for existing DRM & EPMWare landscapes
- Various support models including incident management through full scale managed service of the entire data landscape
Speak with an Oracle Partner
When you have an Oracle Hyperion EPM project, talk to a partner who has the experience to get the job done. Contact us today!