Over the last few decades, companies have invested significant time and capital in Oracle Hyperion EPM. Depending on the size of your organization and level of financial transformation undertaking, implementations can vary from months to years. Several resources are involved during the project, ranging from functional resources in Accounting and FP&A to technical resources in IT.
After the primary implementation is complete and the platform matures through the years, there is still a need to maintain and support the environment for the user base, usually requiring significant headcount. For most companies, this becomes a costly activity, especially for large organizations with a global footprint and users across multiple time zones. Coupled with this fact is the loss of relevant knowledge as resources that maintain and support the environment move on to other projects and corporate initiatives or leave the organization. This leaves organizations with the unpleasant task of constantly planning and spending inordinate amounts of time to determine ways to maintain and support their investment.
This dilemma should no longer be an issue for organizations. Given the maturity curve of EPM, providing reliable solutions that offload maintenance and support from internal resources exists. Remove the cost and issues associated with supporting your EPM environment by using PARC’s managed services.
PARC offers a wide spectrum of options for maintaining and supporting your existing Oracle Hyperion EPM investment. We can provide Basic incident management through full application administration. Contact us for more information.
- Incident management
- Limited number of tickets
- Defined SLA’s
- Multiple Environments
- Standard coverage windows (M-F)
- Troubleshooting and recommended path to resolution
- Setup Fee
Includes Basic plus…
- Full ticket ownership including hands-on resolution
- Lead for Oracle SR’s including overall team coordination
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance including services administration, IT integration, patch administration, etc.
- Extended coverage windows (includes weekends)
Includes Enhanced plus…
- Complete system administration per applications (HFM, Planning, Essbase, etc.)
- Includes data integration management (FDMEE, ODI, etc.)
- Customized coverage windows (24×7 available)
Speak with an Oracle Partner
When you have an Oracle Hyperion EPM project, talk to a partner who has the experience to get the job done. Contact us today!